Saturday, November 1, 2014

New Look!




New eyes - I needed NEW EYES!   I don't mean avatar eyes either - MY eyes.   I'm quite aware that I am a victim of habit.    I get 'comfortable' with my life, walking the same steps every day, eating the same ol' breakfast every day....you know the feeling.    It's called 'life'.   But every now and again I think its good to shake things up.  I did just that last week.   I took the Persnickity mainstore, rotated it on its side, and shook it up until everything tumbled out.    There I was staring at a HUGE pile of furniture and assorted home decor, wondering NOW what do I do???  

OK... I muttered....(yes I seem to be talking to myself more and more these days)....mix it up, match it up, and build completed individual room displays instead of scattering items all around the store.   Similar to a fashion stylist who possesses the creative ability to see the final outcome before all the clothes are purchased.  You can now walk into the store and 'see' my vision of the final outcome of the room.  I'm not so egotistical to think my customers are unable to decorate their own homes and would even WANT to copy an entire room from the store!   Quite the contrary!     If you are looking for a kitchen item or a certain colored item, its a quick and easy resource to find what you may be searching for.    Marketplace has become my go-to shopping arena now.   It's easy to plug in that keyword in the search engine, hit the search button and voila!    All my choices are presented to me at once.  I've noticed over the last year or so, I have become quite impatient with stores that are disorganized, so I don't shop inworld as much as I used to.   I really WANT to keep my store inworld and whatever I can do to make it an easier shopping experience for you, I will certainly do!

A few peeks into the new lay-out -







Click (HERE) for your direct tp to the mainstore and please!  Let me know what you think of the new design.  I'd LOVE to hear your opinions and suggestions.   Thanks!   Love you all - Pet

No comments:

Post a Comment